Terms and Conditions
The Teamazing Loyalty card is issued by and remains the property of Teamazing Beverages Pty. Ltd. The loyalty card is only eligible in Australia.
1. Point collection and redemption
- The Teamazing Loyalty card can only be used to earn and redeem points in Australia;
- Past transaction and receipts are not eligible to earn points;
- For each dollar spent, 10c worth of point is earned. For example, for each $6 drink, you earn 60c worth of point (60 points) ; and to redeem a $6 drink, you need 600 points;
- The loyalty points cannot be redeemed for cash;
- To redeem free drink, full points for the drink are required. For example, you cannot use $3 cash and 300 points to redeem a drink;
- Before participate any Teamazing loyalty programs, the loyalty card must be activated first.
- A valid identification document is required to participate the Teamazing loyalty programs.
2. Free birthday tea
- Valid Teamazing Beverage loyalty card holders (must be loyalty card holder for more than three months) are entitled to one complementary regular size drink from our standard menu. For example, for customers joined the month of their birthday, they have to wait util the following year to be eligible to participate;
- A valid identification document and the loyalty card are required to participate the free birthday tea promotion;
- Redemption of the complementary drink is limited to the birthday week only;
- The free birthday tea promotion is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or loyalty points.
3. Lost, stolen or damaged card
- Teamazing Beverages Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for the lost, stolen or damaged loyalty card;
- A fee of $1 is required for a replacement loyalty card;
- Upon request, lost points can be transferred to the new card, the customer must provide the previous loyalty card number.
4. Customer details
- The Teamazing loyalty card holders must ensure their customer details are correct;
- Teamazing Beverages Pty Ltd reverses the right to contact the customers opted in our newsletter for marketing and promotional purpose;
- Teamazing Beverages Pty Ltd will not disclose customers’ personal information unless required by law.
- Reproduction or any forms of alternation of the loyalty card is strictly prohibited;
- Teamazing Beverages Pty Ltd reserves the right to terminate the loyalty card membership if the member fails to comply the terms and conditions outlined above;
- Teamazing Beverages Pty Ltd reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions outlined above without prior notification to the loyalty card members.
This Teamazing Beverage loyalty card terms and conditions page is intended to provide general guidance and overview of how to use your membership card. Teamazing loyalty card’s content discloses all necessary information for you and is intended to be used for reference and informational purpose only. Teamazing Beverages Pty Ltd endeavour its best effort to provide up-to-date and error-free information, however takes no responsibility for the interpretation of the terms and conditions outlined above. Teamazing Beverages reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions outlined above without any prior notification to the loyalty card members.